Speaker: Ivan Zammit, Sheltons Malta
Date and Time: 19 April 2023, 16:00 – 18:00
Venue: Zoom; please log on at least ten minutes before the session starts.
Transfer Pricing can be a complex and confusing topic for those who are not directly involved in tax matters. With the introduction of transfer pricing rules in Malta in 2024, it is crucial for professionals, executives, directors, and managers to have a good understanding of transfer pricing. This can significantly impact their business and the way profit is allocated between entities within the same group.
The seminar aims to demystify transfer pricing and provide attendees with the knowledge they need to make informed business decisions, with practical insight into transfer pricing, including best practices and real-life case studies. Topics covered include:
• Understanding the fundamentals of transfer pricing
• Key transfer pricing concepts and their implications for Malta based businesses
• Practical examples of how transfer pricing can impact business decisions
• How to identify and manage transfer pricing risks
• Best practices for developing and implementing transfer pricing policies
Ivan Zammit will bring his extensive experience in transfer pricing to the table in an online seminar on 19 April 2023, looking at how companies should prepare for the introduction of transfer pricing in a practical, hands-on session.
If you are thinking of using transfer pricing for your organisation, or are considering its benefits, you should be there!
Standard €60 + VAT; reduced to €40 + VAT for paid-up members of the IFSP*
* Fee for IFSP members who are up to date on their membership fees.
To register your place, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.